Back to home of AXA's website

AXA to sell its Romanian operations


Press Release

PDF 187.8 Kb

press contacts

December 18, 2014

published at 1:00 AM CET

Today, AXA announced it has entered into an agreement with Certinvest and SIF Transilvania to sell its Life & Savings insurance operations in Romania, and exit the Romanian market. Under the terms of the agreement, Certinvest would acquire a stake of 70% in AXA's Romanian subsidiary, AXA Life Insurance S.A., while SIF Transilvania would acquire the remaining stake of 30%.


Investor Relations

Media relations