Shareholders' Meetings and their roles
Shareholders have the opportunity to attend:
- Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting, held once a year to inform shareholders of the Company's business and earnings, approve the financial statements, the dividend amount, and appoint and reappoint Board of Directors' members.
- Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting, held when the shareholders' approval is required to amend the Bylaws or for a capital increase.
- Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting combining the two types of meetings held on the same date and called using the same notice of meeting.
Participation in Shareholders' Meeting
For participants, the Shareholders' Meeting is an opportunity to dialogue directly with the members of the Executive Management and ask them questions.
You may participate in the 2020 shareholders’ meeting in one of several ways:
- Sending the paper voting form to BNP Paribas Securities Services without appointing a representative
- Vote either electronically using the Internet or by mailing the paper voting form
Notices of meeting and other formalities vary depending on the type of ownership.
- For registered shares, the notice of meeting and access to the meeting are managed by BNP Paribas Securities Services
- For bearer shares, the notice of meeting and access to the meeting are managed by your custodian