Private guided tours
You are invited to private guided tours of museums, in relation to AXA’s cultural and heritage philanthropy actions. Our commitment to protect and transmit cultural heritage is a natural extension of our business as an insurer and is closely linked to our corporate responsibility. These visits are opportunities to offer special moments of discovery and exchange within AXA Shareholder’s Circle while promoting AXA’s philanthropy actions.
Regular visits of historic highlights linked to the French financial history are also regularly available (Bourse de Paris, Bourse de Marseille…).
Museums and cultural institutions recently supported by AXA : Château de Versailles, Musée du Louvre, Musée des Beaux-Arts de Lyon, Archives Nationales, Musée national des châteaux de Malmaison et Bois-Préau…
Fine wine from AXA Millésimes
As a member of the AXA Shareholder’s Circle you benefit from special rates on AXA Millésimes products.
AXA vineyards in France and Europe are strongly linked to the history of the company. They encompass :
- Château Pichon Baron (2ème cru classé à Pauillac)
- Château Pibran (Pauillac)
- Château Petit-Village (Pomerol)
- Château Suduiraut (1er cru classé à Sauternes)
- Domaine de l’Arlot (Nuit-St-Georges)
- Domaine Quinta do Noval (Portos and Douro’s wines)
- Domaine Disznókö (Tokaj’s wines - Hungary)