Bringing innovation to the next levelThe AXA Group has launched a new entity, AXA Next, dedicated to build new services and business models beyond insurance. Each year, AXA decided to invest €200 million in its innovation vehicle. Protecting what matters
Jan 24, 2019
AXA's innovation ecosystem
- AXA Labs, the 3 laboratories are based in Silicon Valley, Shanghai, and more recently London, to identify the latest trends and connect with new economy players.
- Kamet creates disruptive greenfield projects developed by entrepreneurs in insurance, protection and assistance space. The goal is to launch, incubate and build new innovative companies by working with the most talented entrepreneurs and providing them with the resources they need to grow and realize their ambitions - 12 companies have been launched generating over 300 new jobs.
- AXA Venture Partners invests in enterprise software, fintech, consumer tech and digital health, as well as other technologies relevant to insurance and asset management. The €600 million fund provides a unique network of start-ups – a diversified portfolio of some 40 start-ups as of today.
- AXA Partners helps its Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience by implementing innovative global solutions in assistance services, specialized insurance and credit protection. This global entity facilitates the large-scale implementation and development of our solutions throughout the world thanks to its significant distribution capacity.
- AXA Global Parametrics protects our customers thanks to a new insurance model driven by data and technology and based on independent parameters that trigger automatically claims payment.