- Total revenue increased by 10% on a reported basis, benefiting from a positive Forex impact
On a comparable basis (at constant Forex):
- Total revenue increased by 2% to Euro 31.5 billion, with growth across all business lines
- Life & Savings revenue up 2% to Euro 17.5 billion; APE up 4% to Euro 1.9 billion and NBV up 1% to Euro 0.6 billion; Net flows at Euro 3.9 billion
- Property & Casualty revenue up 2% to Euro 11.4 billion, driven by growth in both commercial and personal lines
- Asset Management revenue up 7% to Euro 1.0 billion, with net inflows of Euro 19.1 billion
> Listen to the presentation to analysts.
> Download the presentation podcast.
> Download the transcript.