AXA US's Corporate Sourcing and Procurement (CSP) team partners, as Trusted Advisors and Business Facilitators, for the enterprise to provide world class strategies and expertise, to manage risk and maximize the total value returned from a diverse set of vendors.
CSP is at the forefront of major company initiatives with primary responsibility for negotiations, risk assessment, contracting and ongoing vendor management of the organization’s third-party vendor contracts. Using contemporary technology platforms, the CSP team partners with vendors in a manner that manages risk while providing the best value for the negotiated price. We collaborate with our other AXA entities to leverage global spend and leading practices.
The Lead Associate, CSP Analyst works closely with and reports to the Senior Director, CSP Shared Services and Accounts Payable. The CSP Analyst is responsible for assisting the Corporate Sourcing and Procurement organization with:
• Assisting the Contract Management Lifecycle Tool System Administrator with maintaining the tool to include assigning sourcing events, running reports, etc.
• Negotiate and execute Non-Disclosure Agreements
• General working knowledge of sourcing and procurement to include negotiation of NDAs.
• Ability to learn and administer a sourcing and procurement system.
• Problem-solving and analytical skills; basic level of financial skills.
• Ability to conduct research and gather data.
• Ability to read and interpret documents.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Strong organizational, verbal communication, writing and negotiation skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects.
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Bachelor's degree, preferable in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or IT.