Senior Analyst, Business Finance (Life & Saving)
- Contribute to management support and controlling function to support the Business to drive (grow and protect) the Individual Life entire P&L (incl. Ind. Health) acting as an advisor and a controller to both the Life MD and CFO (for further informing & advising the AXA HK CEO)
Management reporting and projections for AXA HK L&S Business Unit:
- Ensure relevant, accurate and timely monthly and Ad Hoc management reporting in accordance with agreed formats
- Prepare quality commentaries for dashboards, profit and other reports and financial projections, including monthly and Quarterly Business Review
- Draft market focused commentaries to support the investor compendium and other analyst communications
- Contribute to the overall strategic planning process including the SP financials process
- Close interactions with the actuarial valuation team and investment team for P&L management
Acting as an advisor to the L&S Business Unit:
- Provide value-added, drill-down analysis, investigations, interpretations and explanations to enable business leaders to understand causes and solutions to business challenges.
- Undertake deeper investigation and analysis of reports/analyses
- Provide summaries, presentations, commentaries etc. to AXA HK leadership team
- Contribute to the elaboration of strategies and action plans as well as monitoring the financial impact of those strategies/action plans
- Monitor trends and gaps vs targets
Perform benchmarking analysis of our financial performance vs key players in HK
- Monitor market trends and statistics
- Continuous monitoring of competitors’ product innovation and major moves
- Build recommendation to HK management
- Degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- A qualified accountant or an actuary with a minimum of 2 years of Finance background is preferred
- Previous working experience in financial institution or financial services industry is preferred
- Experience in managing financial control and reporting, management information system
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English – Cantonese is a plus
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.