AXA and LinkedIn co-operate to further accelerate AXA's digital transformation around the world
- The AXA Group is the first European insurance company to co-operate with LinkedIn globally on all three of the social media platform's key business offerings: Human Resources, Marketing and Sales
- AXA will engage with LinkedIn to further develop its expertise on social media
LinkedIn, the world's largest professional network, and AXA have entered into a global agreement which aims to support AXA's Human Resources, Marketing and Distribution teams via innovation projects, training and access to premium services:
- AXA's Human Resources' teams will work with LinkedIn to promote AXA's employer brand and to further develop their expertise and use of LinkedIn's sourcing tools. This will assist them to identify and engage with key talent around the world, ensuring a positive and consistent candidate experience. Both AXA and LinkedIn will support the provision of short term secondments between their organisations, providing an opportunity to develop employee knowledge.
- AXA's Marketing teams will benefit from targeting LinkedIn's 300 million professional members, further accelerating their content marketing, corporate branding and lead generation initiatives.
- AXA's Distribution teams will utilize LinkedIn Sales Solutions to better engage with their professional networks and to provide additional and enhanced value to customers and prospects.
Our ability to identify and recruit key talent on a global basis is an essential building block in our digital transformation and one of our key strategic priorities. We believe that this agreement with LinkedIn will bring to us many benefits in terms of accessing and recruiting talent around the world and will provide us with unique access and insights in using the premiere global social media platform for professionals
We also hope to further enhance our brand awareness, for both customers and talents through the building of a global brand strategy on this network. Much in the same vein as the AXA Lab in San Francisco and some other initiatives and partnerships, this is a key milestone for our in-depth cultural transformation, instrumental in our ambition to become the leading digital and multi-access insurer. This agreement will also give our distribution teams worldwide access to a proven business development platform, as well as improve the service they provide our clients with, through more proximity and dialogue on the world's largest professional network
With this announcement, AXA joins a fast-growing number of companies that are embracing the impact professional networks can have across three challenges every business contends with: hiring, marketing and selling. At LinkedIn, we're focused on helping our customers leverage professional networks to develop their business and to empower their teams to become more productive and successful