Digital is impacting all of AXA's professional families. The Group is working to developing the right tools and opportunities to help all employees and distributors make this shift. The Group's Learning & Development teams are exploring the latest innovations in terms of learning experiences, such as COOCs, Serious Games, e-learning, and apps providing mobility, interaction, gaming and much more.
In this context, AXA created 2 years ago its own Digital Academy, a global center of shared resources to define, design, and roll out a shared, consistent learning approach to support digital transformation across entities. The Digital Academy also contributes to building a wide range of programs, addressing the needs of every AXA employee.
Its objective is to help employees progress and turn them into a real driving force in the digital transformation. It is the place for developing top-level digital capabilities through learning experiences. All layers of the organization - whether in terms of seniority or professional families - are targeted by one or more learning programs.
"Do you speak Digital?" is AXA's first gamified COOC (Corporate Online Open Course) - and an excellent example of the Digital Academy's potential.
Designed and developed by the Digital Academy, in close collaboration with AXA France & AXA Winterthur, "Do you speak Digital?" aims, through a "social-media friendly" platform to help AXA employees to:
- Gain a deeper knowledge of the digital world by learning and sharpening their curiosity about the major digital trends, in order to better understand the impacts of the digital revolution.
- Learn how to adopt digital tools and make optimal use of them, while also knowing how to handle them safely and protect their e-reputation.
The first results are more than promising, showing AXA employees' will to learn:
- 2,395 learners and 11,312 connections
- 28,786 quizzes or videos launched, i.e. 12 activities per player
- 1,526 hours of content, i.e. almost 40 minutes per player