Krungthai-AXA Life in Thailand, following Indonesia, has recently launched the Social Media Command Center (SMCC) led by Pimpaporn Aparisipol, Chief Digital Strategy Officer. According to the Digital Advertising Association of Thailand, Thai people are very active on social media. In 2014, almost 50% of the population has an account on Facebook (around 30 million subscribers) with 66% login on a daily basis.
The SMCC is fully equipped for social media communications, monitoring and digital analytics and aims at:
- Staying connected with customers and prospects
- Improving customers service, crisis management and brand protection
- Increasing eBusiness opportunities
- Having an overview of AXA's presence on social media
- Monitoring market movement and competitive landscape
Our vision in Thailand is to be a customer-centric digital life insurer. Therefore it is one of those development initiatives that we strives for digital transformation. We would like to get closer to our market and listen to their needs, at the same time maximize our ebusiness opportunities in the coming years.