In 2013, the numbers are showing that the performance is a high quality performance. The business is growing in all business segments, the margins have improved and this leads to operational earnings going up 18%. We have also progressed in the achievement of the key initiatives from Ambition AXA, our strategic plan.
Thanks to the commitment and engagement of our teams, this year was another milestone in achieving Ambition AXA. In 2013 AXA has delivered strong earnings growth supported by all our businesses. In line with our performance, the Board of Directors is proposing a dividend increase of 13% to Euro 0.81.
Full Year 2013 Earnings - Strong performance in line with Ambition AXA
- Total revenues up 2% to Euro 91 billion
- Underlying Earnings up 18% to Euro 4.7 billion
- Adjusted Earnings up 20% to Euro 5.2 billion
- Net Income up 14% to Euro 4.5 billion
- Dividend of Euro 0.81 per share, up 13% from FY12, to be proposed by the Board of Directors