AXA Meets with Institutional ShareholdersThe group holds today its Investor Day in Paris, during which its leaders will explain its strategy and prospects. ALL ARTICLES | Finance
This meeting is a key moment to inform stakeholders about the company, to provide them greater insight about the company's business, its governance, financial performance and prospects. It also represents one of the most important opportunities for the company's top management to communicate and hold discussions with the financial community in order to understand what the market's expectations are.
This year, AXA's Investor Day will highlight the performance of Savings and Asset Management businesses.
LIFE & SAVINGS
- Introduction - Jacques De Vaucleroy
- Savings & Retirement: New Business - Frédéric de Courtois & Joerg Arnold
- Inforce Management: A Strategic Asset - Paul Evans
- Zoom on AXA US - Mark Pearson
- Zoom on AXA France - Olivier Mariée
- Introduction - Denis Duverne
- AXA Investment Managers - Andrea Rossi
- AllianceBernstein - Peter Kraus