Our Product Development teams drive the product creation process and the redesign of our existing offer. Their objective is to remain as close as possible to our customers' needs while ensuring the profitability of our products over time.
These teams are an important interface between the Marketing, Information Technology, Reinsurance and Sales & Distribution departments.
Do you want to participate in the product design phase? On the team, you will be responsible for:
- selecting and assessing risks in terms of such factors as product design, technical and underwriting regulations, and portfolio management
- assessing risk and devising specific insurance policies
- working closely with the Marketing and Sales/Distribution teams in the interest of satisfying customer demands
- monitoring the competition and the regulatory environment, identifying and analysing major changes in the industry
- looking for possible new partners for the introduction of new services and product features
- managing underlying business risks and tracking product profitability
Do you have an actuarial, engineering or business background? Do you have strong analytical skills and decision-making and problem-solving abilities? Explore our job opportunities!
The team I lead develops protection insurance. We create products to protect people and their families by helping them to cope with serious events such as death, disability, or a serious illness. Personal protection is a fascinating field and at the core of the Group’s strategy. It enables AXA to help its customer right when they really need it.
I appreciate doing such meaningful work. I also enjoy the international side to my job. I collaborate with markets as diverse as the United States, Japan and other countries in Asia, and Europe. This same diversity is found in our organization, our teams, and our many interactions with internal stakeholders.