Our Procurement teams play a key role for our internal clients and apply their expertise to a large diversity of projects. They identify the best quality service at the best price for all areas of the Group’s external spending, for services that range from insurance (motor, property, health, etc.) to information systems, marketing, advertising space, advisory services, general expenses and real estate.
By seeking out innovation, efficiency and competitive advantage, our Procurement teams create real added-value.
On the team, you will be responsible for:
- building strategic relationships with our suppliers in a spirit of partnership
- managing a portfolio of suppliers and securing procurement terms and conditions
- helping to consolidate the Group’s competitive advantages
- driving and promoting organizational transformation programs as needed, as well as initiatives led with transversal stakeholders to improve quality and efficiency
- significantly reducing our operational base costs through cross-entity sourcing approaches and contract negotiations, as well as though the structuring of models and the optimisation of technical and user specifications
- ensuring the effective adoption and implementation of AXA’s corporate responsibility policies across the Group.
Do you have solid project management and negotiation skills? Are you creative and passionate about customer service? Are you able to demonstrate empathy, creativity, listening and influence, to support your stakeholders’ business needs and objectives? Join us!
After working as an IT Sourcing and Outsourcing expert at AXA France, I was offered an incredible opportunity in the United States. For the past year, I have been in charge of IT Sourcing and Outsourcing projects for AXA US. I especially appreciate that AXA promotes the mobility of its employees and commits to its in-house talents, fostering development within the company. Living and building a career abroad was a dream; AXA made it my reality.