Customers' needs and their expectations of services and products evolve – and so does AXA. Our team aims at accelerating the execution of strategic transformation initiatives, acting as change agents in the organization. It provides program management and change leadership to key stakeholders within AXA on complex and transversal transformation programs.
With our teams, you will be in charge of:
- facilitating interactions inside and across professional families in order to secure project delivery
- creating added value with business experts and key stakeholders by challenging and providing alternative insights and perspectives
- defining the scope, the objectives and the assessment terms of projects for the sales and distribution family and for the property-casualty and life and savings lines of business
- transforming operational models, organizations and processes, implementing tests and measuring continuous performance improvement
- helping in the (re)design of high level processes and target operating models.
Are you well organized and independent, with proven project management skills, combined with a creative approach and a passion for excellence in client service? Do you like to challenge the status quo and influence and federate communities with different perspectives towards common goals? Would you like to accelerate the speed of delivery of large and impactful projects? Operational Excellence is for you! Join us!
Working as Program Manager within Group Operational Excellence teams is a day-to-day exciting challenge! My responsibility is to make sure that Strategic & Transformational programs are delivered, with a direct impact on the way AXA is designing the future of insurance. I have the opportunity to address a large variety of topics, with many different professional families and of course in an international environment, which is very stimulating!