Compliance is a key control function within the AXA Group. It is critical to ensuring the air-tight compliance of our activities on multiple levels, ranging from societal and employment issues to intellectual property and accounting.
By developing standards based on exemplary practices and ethical behaviour, the Compliance teams serve as the guardians of our position of leadership.
You will be responsible for:
- interpreting and explaining regulatory requirements to the business
- working with the business to assess compliance risks and design and implement procedures to mitigate them
- monitoring the effectiveness of those procedures once implemented
- reporting to senior management and regulators on compliance issues
- promoting awareness of compliance with regulations and ethical business practices, as well as the independence of auditors.
Are you detail-oriented, highly analytical and organized? Do you have a law or audit degree? Explore our job opportunities!
I joined AXA in 2013 and am currently Compliance Officer at Group headquarters.
Before I joined AXA, I was a lawyer for five years. The decision to join the Compliance team came about naturally. The regulatory environment is changing fast, which is why this job is so attractive and exciting.
I chose the AXA Group because it’s a dynamic company offering an international and multicultural environment that places a great deal of importance on compliance. I was pleased to discover that AXA also makes a variety of mobility and professional development opportunities available to its employees. I spent three months on the Compliance team at AXA Luxembourg. The assignment helped me to acquire technical skills that I could apply to the day-to-day issues of an operating entity and gave me the chance to learn about a new market. I’ve also been lucky enough to be in a mentoring programme that will help me guide my career choices. Compliance at AXA offers exactly what I want: opportunities for professional development, as part of an international group that upholds essential values.