- Analysis, monitoring and reporting of complaint and fraud information.
- Identify the root causes of complaints and assist in making preventive recommendations to management.
- Coordinate with customer facing teams on their complaint reduction actions and controls including service recovery and first-time right processes and capabilities.
- Prepare and distribute DFRC/LMFCC papers and facilitate the committee meetings.
- Implement Organization-Wide Anti-Fraud Framework.
- Monitor the team to ensure they are utilizing and implementing Complaint system & CRM System for complaint appropriately.
- Master or Bachelor's degree.
- At least 5 years of insurance experience with 3 years in supervisory experience.
- General/Strategic thinking and planning with financial knowledge in insurance business.
- Excellent in English communication.
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in Thai and with experience in Negotiations.
- Having a good understanding of insurance operation (UW, POS, Claims).
- Service minded, strong and effective interpersonal and problem solving skill with ability to work under pressure.
Would you like to
wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together
as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we
strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented
individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be
part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can
push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in
our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving
world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive
distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the
current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company
Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank
PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited is committed
to doing business responsibly, and to building
trust-based relationships with all of our alliances.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for
- Company provides group health
insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund