The Security Operations Senior Analyst will:
- Interact with technical domains to review vulnerability reports and drive remediation efforts and:
- Ensure vulnerability scanning environment is performing as designed
- Review vulnerability reports to ensure compliance with Corporate standards
- Perform routine true up to ensure all systems in the environment are being scanned
- Provide reporting key stakeholders pertaining to the level of exposure in the environment
- Maintain relationship with outside third parties providing technical support and maintenance
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 3+ years' experience with deploying, configuring, or using vulnerability scanning platforms.
- Experience with scan configuration
- Experience creating and reviewing vulnerability reports
- Experience with navigating Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with governance processes and methodologies
- Able to apply problem solving techniques
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Degree in Information Technology, Information Security or equivalent related experience
- Information Security Certifications, including Security+, CISSP, CISA or CISM
- Familiarity of Information Security Methodologies, Tactics, and Techniques
- Understanding of vulnerability scanning platforms
- Understanding of TCP/IP
- Understanding of firewall platforms
- Understanding of regulatory requirements
- Understanding of database reporting technologies
- Knowledge of Windows OS Administration
- Knowledge of Linux OS Administration
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.