As a first line supervisor with the direct support of a senior manager, is responsible for leading one or more teams of employees who interact with clients. With guidance, coaches and develops staff, delivers performance appraisals and feedback. Provides input regarding departmental budgets and resource levels. Designs and implements procedures for process improvements.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Coach and develop each representative on his or her communication/interaction with the client or the advisor. Utilizing coaching and mentoring as needed, he / she will conduct one-on-one sessions on a regular basis to determine best steps to improve performance in order to meet their goals. In addition they should promote the continued behaviors of those associates performing above goal. (Attendance, Schedule Adherence, After Call Work, ect.) Host bi-weekly team meetings.
• Support and work with their Coach in conducting and delivering formal quality evaluations on a regular basis.
• Responsible for promotions/salary actions, recruiting/ hiring and terminations. Manage overtime, headcount and recognition budgets for assigned area. Collaborate with HR business partners to administer timely performance management action as needed.
• Work with Coach(s) and organizational training team to identify training needs. Review progress and resolve issues through regular meetings and discussions
• Contribute & implement a recognition/reward program for your direct reports with concurrence of Contact Center Division Manager. Appropriately use AXA programs to recognize/reward within and outside immediate team.
• Engage with departmental projects, technology installs, process improvement initiatives and other key business partners and share this information with your team and peers.
• Work with Scheduling & Forecasting to make and implement real-time decisions in order to meet staffing goals.
• 5-8 years supervisory experience
• Proven leadership skills; demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others to achieve results
• Demonstrated ownership/accountability and strong results-orientation; ability to lead through change, displaying professionalism at all times
• Proactive self-starter; proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision/direction
• Excellent verbal, and written communication skills; demonstrated understanding/patience and the ability to deliver constructive feedback in a diplomatic, tactful, sensitive and professional manner
• Excellent interpersonal skills, conflict management, coaching and employee engagement
• Strong teamwork/collaboration and group facilitation skills
• Strong customer service acumen
• Strong organization and time-management skills; ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/priorities and demonstrate flexibility in a fast-paced environment of changing priorities/demanding circumstances
• Proven analytical and innovative problem solving skills
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.