The Implementation Management Office (IMO) contributes to challenging, high-profile projects that are core to the Company's strategy and transform, and are expected to establish relationships with senior stakeholders across the Company.
• Reporting / Metrics – Analysis and interpretation of project financials such as investments, benefits, and Key Performance Indicators to facilitate senior management and executive management decision-making. Design and development of executive and adhoc reports/dashboards
• Program / Project Management – Ability to effectively obtain key input from senior stakeholders across various business areas to drive projects and align with strategic priorities of AXA Equitable Holdings.
Expectation is to perform the following responsibilities in partnership with working teams and with ongoing guidance and coaching from IMO directors.
• Analyze financial metrics and project schedule status, and articulate takeaways through executive communication styles
• Prepare, facilitate, document, and actively participate in meetings and workshops
• Analyze financial metrics and project plan, activity updates, and communicate takeaways through presentations
• Support the management and monitoring of change control processes and assist in issue escalation and resolution
• Profesionally interact and align with key senior stakeholders
• Creating high quality presentations, reports, dashboards and effectively deliver presentations
• Conduct and support structured data gathering and analysis
• Responsible for the bankable plan business case development, target settings, and project governance approval
• BA / BS required
• 2-3 years of work experience with project management, strategy, or business metric analysis, either in a consulting firm or project management team of a large organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with keen interest to further develop these abilities
• Ability to facilitate meetings and communicate results
• Ability to develop strong relationships with business partners and team members
• Thorough data accuracy and integrity without exception
• Reliable with sense of urgency in following up on directions
• Proven analytical problem solving skills
• Software skills; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Tableua, Project Management Tool
• Ability to operate independently in an ambiguous and changing environment
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.