• Support Market Strategy Team by partnering with Pricing, Sales, Underwriting and other cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities
• Understand client and distributor needs
– Open dialogue with customers/producers/wholesalers/distribution management
– Analyze Life Insurance market to identify current industry trends and gain an understanding of what other products are being created in our industry
• Build Concept Outlines that describe market opportunity
- 1-3 years of Individual Life Insurance experience with knowledge and understanding of several areas of life insurance including:
- Wholesaler supported distribution through financial representatives
- Profitability and Risk impacts
- Product implementation lifecycle (design, specs, testing, etc.)
- Regulatory requirements (filing, admin)
- Policy administration
- Underwriting and New Business processing
- Collaborative style that embodies teamwork across many different operating units within AXA.
- Analytically inclined with strong listening and communication skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.