The AXA Employee Benefits group is seeking an Interface Analyst to join their team!
Analyze business requirements for all interfaces for Employee Benefits systems
Manage end to end business and data requirements as well as design full user acceptance test cases
This position will primarily be responsible and accountable for managing our business and data requirements for our complete end to end inventory of interfaces for the employee benefits line of business.
Must have the ability to articulate interface needs and business scenarios to both our internal IT department, our internal business leads on other AXA systems as well as external vendors.
This individual should be comfortable to talk to the business leads at these companies, have technical EDI knowledge and be able to assess the business impact to changes for each partner easily.
Effectively utilize Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel as required. Responsibilities also include tracking incoming group account requests, ad hoc reporting and independently analyze and triage reported issues that may involve products, enrollment and vendor system issues.
Responsible for working directly with IT to implement any changes to the interfaces including external EDI.
Responsible for monitoring and managing our data quality on our interfaces. Designing the best in class methods to achieve this.
This individual will need to be very effective at communicating with external brokers, AXA Advisors, our Account Management and Sales Rep teams, AXA IT and other Employee Benefits team members in regards to the questions or issues that may arise with data and the interface impacts.
Successful candidate will have:
- 8+ years' experience
- 2 – 4 year College Degree is a plus
- Strong SQL database skills
- Strong analyst capabilities - understanding data flow through interfaces
- Previous experience with enrollment systems a plus
- Able to meet with external vendors and understand the business requirement impacts to articulate the requirements to the IT team
- Previous experience with mapping business scenarios to data requirements
- Current or previous experience with group benefits / implementation processes.
- Very good data entry skills using web-based applications.
- Good skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Very good analysis skills.
- Experience with online application testing and creation of test cases. Prior experience with .csv or text file creation is a plus.
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel, external vendors, brokers and agents if required.
- Ability to operate in a challenging and fast-paced team environment.
- Possess a high level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.