The Technology Associate position is an entry level position in the Information Technology organization at AXA. Candidates will gain exposure to core IT practices and new technologies while engaging on a variety of projects and activities.
The Technology Associate will be aligned to a functional area within IT such as Software Development/Engineering, Data or Systems Analysis, Enterprise/Solution Architecture, Information Security and Security Operations, Infrastructure, Network Design, etc.
This highly competitive program is designed to bring top aspiring technology talent to shape the future leadership of our organization.
Depending on the functional area you are aligned to, below are some key highlights of this role:
• Develop and deliver programming code in support of project deliverables
• Implement security best practices using cutting edge security tools, vulnerability scanning, auditing, governance, risk & compliance.
• Analyze basic requirements for data, processes, interfaces, controls, and outputs
• Analyze and design data models and relational database designs
• Define data quality plans to address data quality issues; work with business partners to build business understanding of data issues
• Contribute to defining time tables, project plans and schedules; analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost and compatibility with other systems
• Conduct unit testing to ensure code meets documented and approved application system requirements
• Communicate with peers and business unit in planning, developing, implementing and supporting IT projects
• Consult with IT management and client areas in resolving questions during the various IT project phases
• Help analyze impact of proposed solution across technology or existing technology platforms
• Work with Senior Analysts on technical requirements and determines solutions for data, processes, interfaces, controls, outputs, environment, infrastructure tools/utilities and/or testing that fit within the recommended time frame, architecture, standards and budget
• Responsible for writing and analyzing requirements on moderately complex project / workstream
• Document, monitor and is accountable to the Project Manager for own timeline/progress
• Develop an understanding of Agile development process for diverse requirements, including scrum and Kanban
• College Degree with a concentration in Management Information Systems, Mathematics or Computer Science preferred, or equivalent work experience
• 1-3 years general IT experience preferred
• Willingness to learn and gain exposure to new technologies
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated organization skills, and good critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Extracurricular activities and leadership roles in their respective colleges, universities, or communities are preferred
*We do not offer Visa sponsorship.