As a Senior Associate in Life Operations Client Relations, you will have extensive verbal and written interaction with policyholders, financial professionals, and state insurance regulators. This role is expected to be a substantive contributor to the team and must ensure that excellent client service is provided to both internal and external clients. Confidentiality and discretion are required consistently.
Essential job functions:
• Research, investigate, analyze, and respond to incoming complaints regarding life insurance products.
• Respond to inquiries involving general policy provisions, explanation of system generated correspondence, or basic requests for service.
• Administer ongoing signed legal settlements.
• Communicate with policyholders, sales agents, field management, and other service areas within Life Operations.
• Identify potential trends and raise flags when a complaint may indicate a potential problem impacting more than the policy being reviewed.
Other job functions:
• Manage incoming/outgoing requests, including cases assigned through workflow system and assignment emailed directly to analyst.
• Fax, e-mail, scan, copy, and distribute documents as required.
• Maintain accurate and organized files in compliance with record retention procedures and document preservation requests.
• Update case notes in various tracking tools.
• Provide assistance to other analysts and other business areas as necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Paralegal experience preferred
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Ability to prioritize multiple work assignments simultaneously and successfully, many with tight deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to produce written communication that is technically sound, grammatically correct
• Strong decision making, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Excellent attention to detail, extremely consistent in producing quality work
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and to work with a sense of understanding and urgency
• Willing to work with new processes and technology