This key role will have significant impact on the direction of AXA's strategy within the Life Insurance business as we look to develop new products and enhance current products to satisfy the needs of our customers and to grow our business.
The Product and Market Strategy team maintains an unrelenting focus on market opportunities, enhances our understanding, allowing us to meet the needs of our customers and our distributors. This role acts as champion for all growth based product and program initiatives within Financial Protection.
- Partner with Pricing, Sales, Underwriting and other cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities
- Understand client and distributor needs
- Open dialogue with customers/producers/wholesalers/distribution management
- Analyze Life Insurance market to identify current industry trends and gain an understanding of what other products are being created in our industry
- Build Concept Outlines that answer the questions:
- What is it?
- How it fits?
- Why it will work?
- How big is it?
- Drive development of Market Positioning for all new and existing products
- Identify opportunities to utilize the existing portfolio in new ways
- Lead the effort to develop product related sales ideas for new product efforts
- Present and promote ideas throughout the sales organization
- Work with Advanced Sales, Illustrations and Marketing to bring ideas to market with an impact
- Help consult with wholesalers on product design for large premium placements or with key strategic business partners
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on the Life Insurance industry, our market segments and future product innovations
Qualifications & Candidate profile
- 5-8 years of Individual Life Insurance experience with knowledge and understanding of:
- Wholesaler supported distribution through financial representatives
- Detailed product knowledge as it relates to the sales process
- Full understanding of the sales cycle
- Policy administration
- Underwriting and New Business processing
- Effective at matrix management
- Collaborative style that embodies teamwork across many different operating units within AXA.
- Ability to influence across multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to present product ideas to diverse audiences
- Ability to think outside the box with ability to get to "Win/Win" solutions to complex problems
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.