Partner with Distribution on development of case specific business plans that assist in meeting and exceeding persistency, profitability and revenue growth goals
Handle all phases of renewal presentation in partnership with distribution including: negotiating renewal rates with large group underwriters, monitoring rating trends for all products, generating a customized Renewal Packet, and providing a focal point for clients
and brokers to discuss renewal options. Provide brokers and consultants with information regarding various product options available. Amendment processing and submission to ensure timely implementation.
Prepare client reports regarding performance tracking, workload, and renewal placement results. Prepare, maintain and effectively present Quarterly Client Reporting packages. Effectively communicate on a regular basis with home office departments and the Sales
Force. Strategic account business planning.
Handle all phases of inforce service for national accounts and strategic partners, utilizing problem-solving techniques. Follow up on all administrative procedures and intercede where needed to ensure high quality standards are maintained. Track all service trends and prepare root cause analysis to present to ops leadership for improvements
Support Training delivery to Distribution and their partners: develop in-depth knowledge of administrative procedures and communicate that knowledge to consultants, and policyholders.
Handle special projects as assigned by management
• 10 years Employee Benefits experience
• Experience with distribution and client facing technology platforms
• Experience with group benefits required; including product, project and administration
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel
• Excellent presentation skills; leading and developing presentations
• Ability to operate in a challenging and fast-paced team environment.
• Possess a high level of productivity, reliability, responsibility and accuracy/thoroughness
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.