Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, this position will lead the Risk and Corporate Insurance team. This individual will provide strategic planning, technical direction and management on all insurance issues including evaluation of insurable risk, structure of corporate insurance program, claims management, and policies and procedures. The role also entails developing and maintaining broker and insurer relationships to support strategic objectives and operations.
- Oversees all aspects of the corporate insurance program such as Executive Risk, Professional Liability, Property and Casualty, Bonds and Cyber Liability
- Oversees all aspects of Captive Insurance Company
- Advises senior management on insurance needs and coverage alternatives
- Identifies, measures and manages insurable risks; analyzes risk/insurance problems, defines and implements solutions for risk exposures
- Develops and executes strategies to minimize the company’s total cost of risk
- Works closely with legal and internal business units on contract reviews to ensure insurance provisions meet company standards
- Manages relationships with brokers, insurers and other third-party administrators.
- Evaluates service levels, and ensures fee structure are within Company standards
- Demonstrates financial acumen and command of the risk management budget, including premium allocation methodologies
- Prepares reports and analyses as needed
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Insurance or Finance
- 10+ years of risk management department experience or insurance broker experience
- Strong technical insurance knowledge (CPCU or ARM designations preferred)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills; time and detail oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments and third party providers
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.