The Senior Director, Digital Growth will be responsible for AXA US's overall digital marketing efforts and campaign implementation. This role will lead the team accountable for defining and implementing digital marketing strategies and tactics that drive engagement across digital properties and platforms. The ideal candidate with have a strong history of managing a digital team that has produced measurable outcomes across digital experiences – including online, email, social, SEO, etc. This role will require close partnership with our product, marketing, brand, customer experience and data partners to align digital efforts to our broader marketing and brand objectives.
• Define a digital growth vision and strategy that advances our corporate and line of business objectives
• Lead the Digital Growth team that is accountable for the strategy, experience and implementation of digital engagement and campaign efforts across online, email, social media, SEO, etc.
• Work closely with line of business marketing, advertising and data partners to translate marketing strategies into effective digital campaigns
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to create, edit, test and publish digital campaigns across all digital platforms
• Align digital and traditional marketing activities to maximize multi-channel results
• Track, analyze and report on digital marketing performance and use data to refine tactics and optimize performance
• Create and maintain a roadmap of digital efforts to drive increased engagement and growth
• Understand, employ and monitor digital best practices across industries and monitor competitive benchmarks
• Keep organization stakeholders informed on the latest digital trends and identify new ways to engage our audiences
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, communications or similar field
• Have 7-10 years in digital marketing with track record of increasing responsibility and results
• Demonstrated ability to operate effective in all aspects of channel development – including strategy, campaign design, implementation, testing and results analysis
• Strong communication skills and executive presence – ability to inform and engage senior leaders across the enterprise on digital best practices
• Deep subject matter expertise on use of digital marketing technology and platforms
• Deep understanding of how to measure and report on digital campaign success and ROI
• Proven success working in a matrixed environment to deliver results
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.