The mission of the Hedging team is to enable the company to deliver its promises to our policyholders, by mitigating the risks that arise from the economic exposures of the products we sell, using derivatives. How do we add value? We aim to continuously add value through strategy development, dynamic management of derivatives portfolios, and constantly adapting to the changing market and regulatory environment.
• Participate in various quantitative projects as needed to help support overall Hedge Risk Management goals & objectives
• Perform/Manage operational functions & tasks within the Hedge Risk Management (HRM) department to help support the information needs of the team
• Run day to day HRM processes to support Performance attribution reporting functions as well as the Oversight & Monitoring of hedging programs • Participate in technical reviews or studies on key topics related to risk management and hedging to help drive innovation
• Build tools to help analyze complex problems related to risk, hedging. derivatives and to support special projects
• Leverage technical expertise within HRM to help streamline, optimize and adapt operational processes to keep pace with evolving strategies
• Provide support to help build presentations and to help develop or enhance risk management policies and procedures
• Partner, collaborate & communicate with various teams in order to build synergies & participate in cross functional projects
3-5 years in experience in risk management dealing with various derivatives • Strong understanding of options pricing models, derivatives, financial engineering concepts • Masters in Quantitative Field (Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Actuarial) or equivalent • Strong Programming, database management and computer skills (ie:VBA, Bloomberg, MS access, etc) • Detail-oriented, multi-tasking, excellent communicator
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.