A Client Relations Professional is responsible for establishing relationships with clients by delivering value through:
- Proactively contacting our clients via phone, email, and chat
- Providing a single point of contact that aligns all the resources AXA has to offer to address client/prospect needs
- Being a high-quality resource to answer client/prospect questions on their existing products and to validate their decisions
- Identifying new potential needs in partnership with the client/prospect
- Assisting the client/prospect in initiating or completing a sale as appropriate
A Client Relations Professional will also:
- Receive industry leading tools for initial and ongoing training
- Earn a competitive base salary immediately
- Receive ample leads to build our AXA client base
- Be the first to gain access to new marketing pilots through proven production
- Be eligible to receive bonuses based on production
- Be eligible to participate in AXA's comprehensive benefits package, including medical programs and 401K.
To be considered, an applicant should have:
- Ability to obtain FINRA Series 6, 63, and 65 licenses, as well as Life Insurance Licenses (funding for licensing provided by the company; includes study program and materials)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant industry experience
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Preferred experience includes:
- FINRA Series 6, 63, and 65 licenses (or equivalent), and Life Insurance Licenses
- Strong knowledge of 401(k), individual annuity and life insurance products, including product structure, sales strategies and industry regulations
- Strong working knowledge of pension provisions of the Internal Revenue Code and ERISA
- 6-8 years of sales experience in the Defined Contributions market
- Prior customer relationship management experience
- Previous sales experience preferably in the financial services industry with a focus on insurance
This position is not a Commission Only position. It is a salary plus variable comp.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program. In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment. AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.