In order to qualify and be successful in the Financial Professional position, you do not need to have a degree in finance or economics or a vast amount of work experience. What we do need is a financial professional who is a results-driven self-starter who is able to take ownership in what he's doing and is willing to work hard to achieve success. The most successful candidates find fulfillment in knowing that, to a certain degree, they are able to control the amount of income they receive and that they are making a difference in people's lives.
Requirements for the position include:
- Individual who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their economic futures
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
- Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
- A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus. If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under the sponsorship of AXA Advisors: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 63 registrations
- MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus
What We Offer
As an AXA Advisors Financial Professional in the RBG, you'll be part of a recognized, respected company that offers:
- High earnings potential and comprehensive benefits
- Training, support and hands-on management
- Advancement/management opportunities
The amount of support we provide for our Financial Professionals is unparalleled in the industry. We make the route to success very easy if you have the drive and motivation to make it happen. While other companies may throw their new employees into the fire and hope that a handful succeed, we believe in the people that we hire and will work with them constantly until they are ready to take the reins of their business and go full speed ahead.
AXA Advisors, LLC is a leading provider of financial services for consumers and businesses, working with clients to help them define and pursue their financial goals. It is a broker/dealer and the retail distribution channel for AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (NY, NY), which provides life insurance and annuities for the financial services market.
In business since 1859, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (formerly The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States) is a leading financial protection company and nationwide issuer of life insurance and annuity products.
Career Opportunities are with AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC, and Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
GE 134453 (3/18)(Exp 3/20)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.