Your role is to take in charge of supporting People Solution’ customers in regard to their budget, small application changes and BAU activities.
1/ ENTITY RELATIONSHIP
- Organize meeting with entities for regular follow up on BAU activity, rollouts, invoicing… (monthly, quarterly…) ;
- Prepare and share reports with entities to track BAU activities ;
- Take into account entities feedback and share with team for continuous improvement ;
- Maintain customer database (contacts, revenues, billing…) ;
- Organize annual meetings to support entities'budget and planning ;
- Produce yearly invoicing for each entities ;
- Track all entities invoicing progress ;
- Maintain Service Level Agreement to be shared with entities.
2/ BUSINESS AS USUAL ACTIVITIES
- Manage small changes with entities and HelpDesk ;
- Define entity’s need ;
- Providing costing and planning ;
- Track change progress ;
- Communicate with entity.
Your skills :
- You have a mastery of standard Office software, ideally with a background on Peoplesoft, HCM and Taleo Technology.
- You have more than 3 years`experience in IT Consulting and 1 year`experience in support activities.
- You are imperatively fluent both in english (written and spoken) and in french. You`re be able to work in a large and international context (extended team in India) and integreated within multi-cultural and multi-locations projects.
Must have :
Excellent communication skills to handle multiple partners/stakeholders ;
Experience in production support activities ;
Experience un customer relationship, Team player, Ability to work with autonomy and be flexible in a changing business context.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Group Solutions is an IT solutions company delivering services to the Group AXA & to its banking and insurance companies. AXA Group Solutions develops and operates transverse business solutions at international scale. Our mission is to shape, build and maintain the shared solutions of AXA Group. The aim of these services is to sustain business development, reduce time to market, & generate savings.