As a Senior Program Manager, you will be in charge of leading a global Transformation program, which aims at design and develop a new operating model in delivery and conduct fast savings, for a Managed budget up to 10M€ and 25FTE to manage and coordinate.
This large program adress most of AXA Group European Entities. On a scope of Test, Content Management, BI and ETL, thoses commodity services will be offered “as a Service” with efficient costing model (savings) while enabling new capabilities in these areas (e.g. Analytics in Business Intelligence area, digital testing capabilities,…) to AXA Entities.
Within Build and run activities, your main missions will be focus on leading several initiatives, in particular:
- Animate governance bodies to get consensus of CIOs on the action plan;
- Insure successful delivery of the initiatives;
- Guarantee budget follow up;
- Liaise with the Group for links with other such initiatives in AXA Entities;
This program aims at ensuring that AXA remains at the forefront, by developing a consistent, lean and efficient global delivery model for selected commodity IT services. By pooling scarce resources & leveraging the scale of the Group on these common services, it will allow to free up time and money for developing business critical innovations in the OpCos.
This project is also an enabler in AXA becoming a leader in managing Data through centralization and sharing of innovation capabilities (both technologies & resources).
A proven experience in Managing IT Shared Services practices and delivery activities (Deployment & management of an international Catalog of offer, including Testing, Content Management, BI and ETL Expertise) is required for this position.The role is international (travels in operational companies, mainly Europ).
The Shared Services Program Manager must have :
- A recognized track record in developed services & IT offerings, and roll them out (in a IT company),
- A track record on IT solutions (architecture, design, project delivery, service delivery)
- Delivered successes in all or part of these domains
- Proven ability to be accountable for his business unit, to deliver financial results & proper service, and to satisfy the clients
- Real managerial skills, diplomacy, and strengths to convince & on-board, to conduct change
- Conducted extended teams (on site, nearshore, offshore)
- Run Centers of Excellences & shared services
- Consulting activities - project management of complex & significant scopes
- Transformation program lead - service delivery on core business solutions & critical business processes
- International work experience Both fluent in English/French, & another language would be welcome (German or Spanish in particular)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Group Solutions is an IT solutions company delivering services to the Group AXA & to its banking and insurance companies. AXA Group Solutions develops and operates transverse business solutions at international scale. Our mission is to shape, build and maintain the shared solutions of AXA Group. The aim of these services is to sustain business development, reduce time to market, & generate savings.