The Support and QA manager is accountable for :
- deploying and maintaining all internal QA methodologies to all projects;
- meeting security requirements defined by AXA Group;
In cooperation with other AXA Group Solutions departments, He or She will be a major contributor for :
- finance processes (budget, reforcast, closing);
- contract follow up (key suppliers / client entities);
- logistics (entry/exit team member and contractors management);
Your main missions will be the following:
- Ensure “Quality Assurance” of projects conducted by FCCS department;
- Make sure that all projects meet quality standards and specifications defined (in line with Axa Group Solutions IT methogology);
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures;
- Conduct project audit reviews on a regular basis;
- Steer all initiatives related to AXA Group Security requirements;
- Be in charge of Knowledge Management and asset consolidation;
- Undertake all FCCS Support activities
- Lend technical assistance to other teams on functional matters
You are graduate form an IT Engineering School, with a proven 5 years of revelant professionnal experience in complex Maintenance projects, as a QA Manager in international context.
For performing in this position, Knowledges of insurance activities AND AML/CTF processes are required. · Strong understanding of the software / product development cycle; · Leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills; · Willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues; · knowledge of AML software · Wide knowledge in computer science, such as testing, networks, algorithmic, security, operating systems, authorization and identification…
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Group Solutions is an IT solutions company delivering services to the Group AXA & to its banking and insurance companies. AXA Group Solutions develops and operates transverse business solutions at international scale. Our mission is to shape, build and maintain the shared solutions of AXA Group. The aim of these services is to sustain business development, reduce time to market, & generate savings.