As an expert in AML/CTF Solution for AXA, The Technical Lead is accountable from the Detailed Design phase to System Integration Tests (SIT). She/he is a key contributor for Delivery in Production (from UAT to GO Live). You will progressively be considered as a Subject Matter Expert related to the application Life Cycle. In that capacity, you will:
- attend/contribute to the adequate governance bodies;
- Report to the Build Manager on the Build Team members activities; The context is fully international and entities involved in the projects are located worldwide. The international context requires some key skills, such as the capacity to:
- Mobilize the team towards a collective objective, and resolve conflicts between working groups;
- Encourage emulation and discussion and helps to preserve an open working environment;
- Work between teams in various locations and with various cultures;
As one of our TechLead for AML/CTF Solutions, you will be responsible for:
1. Understand in depth the existing solutions (including core AML/CTF applications) and underlying development methodologies in place;
2. In accordance with the guidelines and principles defined by the Design Authority;
- Configure / implement new features or enhance existing ones;
- Handle any technical and functional migration projects;
3. Deal with audit and security requirements issued by AXA Group;
4. Supervise staff (developers) and operations in order to provide support and quality of the delivery ;
5. In collaboration with the Project Manager, and based on tools and methodologies defined by the team, participate in :
- Budgeting and project follow up tasks;
- Short and long term planning;
- Quality Management;
6. Lend technical assistance to other team members as needed;
7. Participate in documenting internal operating policies and procedures;
You are graduate form an IT Engineering School, with a proven 8 years of revelant professionnal experience in large, complex and technical transformation projects, plus additional experience in project execution in international context.
For performing in this position, Knowledges of insurance activities AND AML/CTF processes are required.
Advanced level in programing: object-oriented programing language, SQL.
Advanced knowledge in application servers (configuration, security, deployment, administration) ·
Advanced level in Project Management, ·
Advanced level in functional architectures, ·
Mastery of standard Office software, ·
knowledge of AML software, especially on NORKOM Solutions ·
Wide knowledge in computer science, such as testing, networks, algorithmic, security, operating systems, authorization and identification…
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Group Solutions is an IT solutions company delivering services to the Group AXA & to its banking and insurance companies. AXA Group Solutions develops and operates transverse business solutions at international scale. Our mission is to shape, build and maintain the shared solutions of AXA Group. The aim of these services is to sustain business development, reduce time to market, & generate savings.