Within the Financial crime, Compliance and Security Team (AML/CTF Solutions), The Service Operation Manager is accountable for managing :
- Processes & activities related to service operations (Answer client entities requests in line with the agreed level of services, Manage accesses, Manage incidents to minimize impact on operations, Manage problems);
- His / her team members in its daily operational tasks and help them to adopt any new/enhanced processes; The context is fully international and entities involved in the projects are located worldwide.
The international context requires some key skills, such as the capacity to:
- Mobilize the team towards a collective objective, and resolve conflicts between working groups;
- Encourage emulation and discussion and helps to preserve an open working environment;
- Work between teams in various locations and with various cultures; As a Service Manager, your main responsibilities are the following:
- Manage the Service Operations team activities and processes in order to ensure that AXA Client entities receive timely assistance and guidance when required, in line with the agreed level of services (SLA);
- Lead on-going process improvements initiatives, in order to better the efficiency of those IT services;
- Provide support to Project team and Build Team by delivering (in dedicated environments) new releases, new configuration and by deploying new entities (Pre-prod implementation, UAT Support, Go Live);
- Administrate all operating environments;
- Produce ad hoc reporting (on demand) to monitor platform activities, KPI;
You are graduate form an IT Engineering School, with a proven 10 years of revelant professionnal experience in large & complex Maintenance projects, as a Service Delivery Manager, plus additional experience in project execution in international context.
For performing in this position, Knowledges of insurance activities AND AML/CTF processes are required. Technical Skills: ·
Strong experience on Service Management (>7 years) with proven track record of successfully managing support of platforms and applications; ·
Strong knowledge of Service Delivery processes and ITIL, with proven track record of such implementation; ·
Strong understanding of the software / product development cycle; ·
Leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills; ·
- Willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues; ·
- knowledge of AML software ·
- Wide knowledge in computer science, such as testing, networks, algorithmic, security, operating systems, authorization and identification…
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Group Solutions is an IT solutions company delivering services to the Group AXA & to its banking and insurance companies. AXA Group Solutions develops and operates transverse business solutions at international scale. Our mission is to shape, build and maintain the shared solutions of AXA Group. The aim of these services is to sustain business development, reduce time to market, & generate savings.