Part of the Delivery and Maintenance team for AML Solutions, as an IT Business Partner, The Business Relationship manager is accountable for:
- Proposing, delivering and participating in decisions related to the strategic vision for FCCS (from service offering to internal organization);
- Act as the referent in terms of functional architecture on existing and/or new AML Solutions;
- Contribute to the Roadmap development, based on entities regulatory needs;
- Design and prepare related business cases.
The context is fully international and entities involved in the projects are located worldwide. The international context requires some key skills, such as the capacity to:
- Mobilize the team towards a collective objective, and resolve conflicts between working groups;
- Encourage emulation and discussion and helps to preserve an open working environment;
- Work between teams in various locations and with various cultures;
Your main missions will be:
1. Represent the ALM/CTF Group Service Offering across AXA Group according to the defined strategy and collect entities feedback;
2. Re-visit deployed entities to :
- identify new leads (Scope completion / screening enhancement/ AXA Group regulatory compliance projects);
- deal with potential data quality issues (cf. data extraction);
- New functional needs (Standard? New modules or feature required?);
3. Lead opportunity studies :
- Conduct Pre-project business solution design, in collaboration with the Design Authority;
- Prepare Business Cases and provides initial project estimates for cost-benefit analysis;
- Submit to Senior Management validation (in ad hoc Committees);
4. Liaise with the Project Manager if a GO decision is obtained to set a project Team; 5. Animate the key-users communities;
6. Operationally contribute to specific projects (cf. capacity management);
You are graduate form an IT Engineering School, with a proven 10 years of revelant professionnal experience in large & complex transformation projects, plus additional experience in project execution in international context.
For performing in this position, Knowledges of insurance activities and AML/CTF processes are required.
Advanced level in Project Management, abilities to negociate, develop and maintain an excellent level of customer satisfaction; Advanced level in functional architectures, Mastery of standard Office software, knowledge of AML software (NORKOM solutions would be a plus)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Group Solutions is an IT solutions company delivering services to the Group AXA & to its banking and insurance companies. AXA Group Solutions develops and operates transverse business solutions at international scale. Our mission is to shape, build and maintain the shared solutions of AXA Group. The aim of these services is to sustain business development, reduce time to market, & generate savings.