Confident, personable and driven individual to serve as an Operations Manager, reporting to our Assistant Agency Manager. This individual will provide support to the branch and district offices of AXA Advisors in New York City. This individual will also provide intermediate administrative support to Financial Professionals including: client service, new business and office administration..
Job Responsibilities will include assisting the NYC Metro Branch of AXA Advisors with the following:
• Account transfers, account openings and operational issues
• Assist reps and support staff with BranchNet and the new client works
• Provide information to advisors on the various LPL advisory platforms
• District training and new associates training on operations
• Manage the relationships with the multiple firms
• Act as a liaison to LPL resources
• Process and log all new account applications and checks
• Process and log all 529 plan approvals
• Keep signature guarantee log
• Maintain and order materials
• Manager the Emerging Gold program
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.