AXA Charlotte, NC Office Address: 8501 IBM Drive; Charlotte, NC
US GAAP Reporting
The reporting team’s objective is to provide financial data to be incorporated in the Group's Financial statements and for AXA Equitable and MLOA SEC filings. In addition, analysis of financial data is done and presented to Management to assist in understanding and reviewing the financial results.
• Prepares journal entries and or account reconciliations as needed, and generates and reviews ledger reports.
• Assists in the preparation of the annual and quarterly SEC 10K and 10Q filings including financial statements, footnotes and management's discussion and analysis.
• Assist in gathering, analyzing and prioritizing deliverables to facilitate review and analysis for the department and Senior management.
• Prepares/gathers supporting documentation for audit and regulatory requests.
• Prepares documentation of Department reporting tasks.
• Assists and monitors the consolidation process and other quarterly ledger closing processes.
• Supports special project requests.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
• CPA or working toward certification a plus.
• 2+ years accounting experience. Experience with 10K/10Q a plus.
• Solid understanding of GAAP accounting and GAAP financial reporting concepts.
• Demonstrates analytical skills.
• Financial services/publicly held company experience is a plus.
• Excellent written/verbal communications and listening skills.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and meet project deadlines and work within a fast-paced, project-driven and team environment.
• Strong knowledge of MS products (Excel, Word).
• Knowledge of SAP reporting tool a plus
• Ability to handle different tasks simultaneously a plus
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.