The Head of Account Service, Sales Support and Marketing:
• Is responsible for setting and implementing field service strategy as it relates to broker and customer experience with AXA Employee Benefits
• is responsible for coordinating the Marketing budget and events in conjunction with Distribution leadership.
• Is responsible for managing the MRP candidate to support AXA Employee Benefit distribution and field service
• As the Head of Field Services Consultants,
o the primary role is ensuring a smooth transition from pre-sales to post-sales. The team supports the Sales Executives with prospect identification; the quote proposal process and ensures the reporting in SalesForce.
o The Field Service Consultants are organized in 5 distinct service teams: Northeast Region, Southeast Region, Central Region, West Region, and Advisor. In addition the team supports the Strategic Partnerships for pre- sale services. Total Headcount by Q1 of 2018 will be 14.
o Responsible for supporting the Sales Executives in the field in developing and executing on the New Business Objective.
o Responsible for driving favorable outcomes for clients, brokers, AXA Advisors, and others through effective internal partnering with IT/Operations and Product Development/Underwriting, along with outsourced partners (Back office TPA’s). Ensures Operational Readiness together with Underwriting and Operations and develops workflows, work instructions and processes mainly for the pre-sale and targeting process. Primarily responsible for ensuring that our brokers and their clients have a beneficial customer experience dealing with AXA EB.
o Requires skillful fact based management combined with empathic skills to reach conclusive conflict resolution, often balancing a number of competing interests to serve the best interests of our clients and to maximize the results of our EB business unit.
o Responsible for establishing and managing the dedicated budget within the Field Service department
o Ensures that all Field service consultants are trained, licensed and work with the highest ethical standards at all times with a strong bias towards providing best in class customer service.
• Managing all events for Employee Benefits in conjunction with the distribution team and marketing team: defining the strategy for the events, responsible for the budget and the execution of the events.
• Responsible for implementing upsell initiatives to grow revenue on our existing book of business
• BS/BA or equivalent knowledge and experience
• 3-5 years of employee benefits
• Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) skills
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)- with the ability to present complicated data, strategic analysis
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a high performing team
• Strong project management and organization effectiveness skills
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.