Digital Content Manager will be accountable for operating and maintaining public and advisor facing digital properties for our Individual Annuity and Wealth Management business lines. This role will be responsible for implementing and maintaining digital content, site performance, reporting and regulatory compliance. The ideal candidate will have a strong history of managing a digital content that has produced measurable outcomes against business objectives. The day-to-day responsibilities include: manage all digital content updates for prescrobed lines of business, ensure content meets regulatory compliance requirements, optimize content to improve site performance, assess and improve site accessibility, maintain a calendar of digital content updates and report on digital website performance. This also includes our public and advisor facing responsive mobile sites. This role will require close partnership with our product, marketing, brand, customer experience and data partners to align digital efforts to our broader marketing and brand objectives.
• Accountable for working with various internal clients to design, implement and maintain a variety of digital page and content updates
• Maintain a calendar of content and page updates that align to the objectives of our Individual Annuity and Wealth Management business lines
• Work closely with line of business marketing, advertising and data partners to design effective strategies to maximize business outcomes
• Work closely with legal and compliance partners to ensure all digital content meets regulatory requirements
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to create, edit, test and publish digital content across all online and mobile platforms
• Maintain a prioritized calendar of digital updates
• Track, analyze and report on digital site performance and use data to refine tactics and optimize business results
• Assess and improve website accessibility
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications or similar field
• Have 3-5 years in digital content management
• Experience with B2B and B2C digital content operations in a regulated environment
• Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in all aspects of channel development – including strategy, digital design, content management, implementation, testing and results analysis
• Deep subject matter expertise on use of digital and content management platforms
• Proven success working in a matrixed environment to deliver results
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.