• Work collaboratively across the EB organization to define and implement business requirements in support of critical inforce business functions.
• Position will be the subject matter expert for the policy and claim administration of the EB product line with focus on life & dental. Will partner with our TPA and product team to ensure the proper interpretation and application of policy provisions and language.
• Work product responsibilities include quality control & audit of claims, regulatory compliance management, and management of SOX assessments & controls.
• Serve as day to day production support point of contact for Inforce & TPA Operations including escalation of customer and distribution inquiries, direct employer/employee/broker support and clarification of AXA / TPA processes.
• Monitor adherence to TPA contracts, service level agreements and new compliance requirements
• Document and execute user acceptance testing across the full spectrum of inforce management functions, including policy administration and claims integration
• Eight plus years with insurance industry experience - 2 years experience of life product experience is preferred but not required
• Strong excel & data analysis skills and experience
• Strong relationship building skills
• Must have an aptitude and capability to systemically test application functionality, and ability to identify opportunities to enhance or streamline workflows
• Required to be customer oriented and to identify & understand the voice of the customer.
•Ability to operate in a challenging and fast-paced team environment
• Results oriented to achieve targets aligned with business goals
• Strong and effective verbal, written and analytical skills
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.