As the manager of Life Operations Client Relations, you will lead a team that reviews, investigates and responds to complex complaints from policy holders, financial professionals, other companies, third parties, and insurance departments in accordance with regulatory agency (SEC, NASD, and State Insurance Department) guidelines, legal requirements and approved authority limits.
In this role, you will be expected to contribute feedback and ideas to help improve AXA operations, in addition to identifying and leading process improvements. As a manager of a high-performing team, you will be responsible for all aspects of performance management and development, adhering to AXA policies and procedures on Human Resource Management.
Required skills and experience include:
• Strong critical thinking ability
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
• Strength in written and verbal communication skills
• Strength in managing high level staff, with a focus on developing and mentoring
• Series 6 and 26 licenses (or Series 7 and 24) or ability to obtain within 6 months
• Strong decision making, problem solving, and organizational skills
Preferred skills and experience include:
• Ability to build and maintain working relationships with peers throughout Life Operations organization
• Knowledge of life insurance product features
• Knowledge of AXA products and transaction processing
• Effective negotiation skills and experience handling sensitive interactions with sound judgment and reasoning ability
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.