This position will be a part of AXA’s Employee Benefits business unit responsible for day-to-day production support of AXA’s billing functions. This position will report into our Inforce Operations team, but will be closely aligned with the Customer Service unit to support the following:
• Research and resolve standard billing related issues associated with eligibility, remittance, past due status and adjustments.
• Proactively manage feeds to and from AXA’s billing vendor
• Execute new case quality review process prior to first bill being released
• Administer billing remittance for non-standard partnerships including netting of fees & netting of commissions
• Manage lapse process, including status reporting, escalations for client outreach and final disposition
• Support invoice reconciliation & payment of invoices from AXA’s Billing TPA as well as other select TPA’s
• Support new billing-related feature development from a testing perspective
• Knowledge of Group Benefits products
• 2 years’ experience performing billing support functions
• Strong customer service experience.
• Ability to handle all calls, escalations and service recovery with tact and poise while conveying a sense of understanding and urgency.
• Strong relationship building skills
• Must have an aptitude and capability to systemically test application functionality, and ability to identify opportunities to enhance or streamline workflows
• Ability to operate in a challenging and fast-paced team environment and be a self-starter
• Results oriented to achieve targets aligned with business goals
• Strong and effective verbal, written and analytical & excel skills (pivot tables)
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.