Support office management, administrative, and sales functions of the CRU team, including:
• Open and handle team correspondence from postal mail (fingerprinting and background check required), and CRU general voicemail / email inboxes
• File and maintain new business documentation
• Interact with field force, branch staff and clients on behalf of CRU team
• Support sales activities, including: running illustrations, processing requirements, follow-ups with case managers and notifying Financial Professionals of any requirements, etc.
• Data entry and lookups for client information; updating client information in SalesForce
• Technology and process support
• Assistance with onboarding of new employees
• General support for Head of Sales and Sales Manager
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong problem solving and people influencing skills
Basic knowledge of Life Insurance and Retirement Savings Products
Basic knowledge of Salesforce.com
Technologically savvy and curious; strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint Positive attitude
Enjoys and works well with people from all backgrounds
Unquestionable integrity and strong work ethic
Organized, focused, structured and able to multi-task and deliver work consistently on-time
Adaptable and is comfortable with ambiguity
Thrives and has fun in a high pressure, deadline oriented and team focused environment
Schedule flexibility- ability to occasionally work later hours when there is a business need College degree required
Years of experience- at least 2 years
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.