This position will primarily be responsible and accountable for managing our EDI(Electronic Data Interchange) relationship with strategic partners, exchanges, outside enrollment systems and project managers for each implementation. This individual should be comfortable to talk to the business leads at these companies, have technical EDI knowledge and be able to assess the business impact to changes for each partner easily.
They also must demonstrate the ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel as required. Responsibilities also include tracking incoming group account requests, ad hoc reporting and independently analyze and triage reported issues that may involve products, enrollment and vendor system issues.
Responsible for working directly with IT to implement any changes to the EDI incoming or outgoing processing as needed.
Responsible for monitoring and managing our data quality on our files to and from our strategic partners. Designing the best in class methods to achieve this.
Design reporting to monitor strategic partner data flows.
Participate in Industry standards meetings and groups on EDI/834.
This individual will need to be very effective at communicating with external brokers, AXA Advisors, our Account Management and Sales Rep teams, AXA IT and other Employee Benefits team members in regards to the questions or issues that may arise with EDI processing with these strategic partner implementations.
• 2 – 4 year College Degree is a plus.
• 8+ years experience
• Previous experiences with EDI (electronic data interchange) – File transmissions between vendors
• Able to meet with carriers & brokers and understand the business requirement impacts to articulate the requirements to the IT team
• Previous experience with the HIPAA 834 format a plus
• Current or previous experience with group benefits / implementation processes.
• Very good data entry skills using web-based applications.
• Good skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Very good analysis skills.
• Experience with online application testing and creation of test cases. Prior experience with .csv or text file creation is a plus.
• Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel, external vendors, brokers and agents if required.
• Ability to operate in a challenging and fast-paced team environment.
• Possess a high level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.