- Assist in developing technical requirements, evaluating vendor solutions, executing implementations and testing of data protection and data security solutions
- Executing AXA's DLP and Data Protection roadmaps
- Advise DLP analysts during incidents for handling and escalations
- Conduct ongoing review of DLP business rules, make recommendations for enhancements, and build automation processes to facilitate data loss and data recovery
- Create and support the review of data protection reports, metrics, and recommend enhancements and additional workstreams to further enhance our security posture
- Lead automated efforts for Crown Jewel identification, ownership certification and assessment of data protection rules around them
- 8+ years of experience in Information Security
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, Master's degree preferred
- Experience supporting and/or managing Data Leakage Prevention and Identification tools
- Previous incident handling and threat intelligence experience
- Strong stakeholder skills, with the ability to communicate technically with IT and information security experts, but also effectively translate issues and risks into clear and understandable business language
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to self-organize, prioritize activities independently, create documentation, and reporting
- Ability to multi-task, with attention to detail, and prioritize as needed to accomplish goals
- Good interpersonal / relationship management skills, able to foster working relationships within the team, across Information Security and with business colleagues.
- Knowledge of business and Information Security practices and trends
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.