AXA’s Life Proposals and Illustrations team plays a key role in the support of AXA’s Financial Protection business. This team is responsible for the development, support, and strategic direction of the Life Insurance Illustration Platform including both product launch support and Inforce Policy support including all technology components of its straight through processing architecture. This team is also responsible for the dynamic design and functionality of the platform as a key supporter of sales growth across all of AXA’s distribution partners.
The Lead Associate of AXA’s Life Illustrations / Proposals Inforce team will be responsible for successfully supporting the existing product portfolio on the AXA AEGIS proposal platform. This individual will be a member of a small team that will work closely with Inforce support teams to ensure that all existing products are successfully mapped between the illustration platform and the Inforce systems. This individual will also develop data mapping specifications for all day two implementations of new products including riders, illustration capabilities, and policy feature modifications. This individual will also provide all Inforce illustration support required by AXA’s distribution teams, legal department, service centers, sales desk, and any business area requiring Inforce Life illustration support. This individual will also play a role in identifying and implementing innovative ways to support our life business through the usage of Inforce policy information. Key Responsibilities include
• Provide support for all illustration system updates for post launch enhancements across multiple platforms and vendors while assisting in the coordination across internal departments including Product, QA, Actuarial, etc. to ensure successful implementation onto the illustration platform
• Develops input and output specifications and ensure accurate transfer of data in all new business and Inforce systems
• Supports the dividend scale implementation process. Interacts with counterparts from Finance, Actuarial, Systems and outside vendors to ensure successful dividend scale implementation of all systems
• Lead the investigation, design, implementation, and testing of any production issues that may be identified.
• Responsible for coordinating with the product, legal and compliance areas on any Inforce illustration requests
• Responsible for review and sign off on AEGIS field versions including release management, UAT, and deployment
Comprehensive knowledge of life insurance products and sales concepts
Experience with Life insurance illustration systems
Extensive experience with data elements and specifications writing
System background with experience of AXA’s internal system being highly desirable, (L70, ELA, CAPS, VLI, etc)
Knowledge of State Insurance regulations
Project management skills and time management skills
Collaborative style that embodies teamwork across many different operating units within AXA.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
5+ years’ experience in a similar industry / field
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.