Comprehensive knowledge of life insurance products and sales concepts including IUL, VUL, UL, COIL
Strong knowledge of product actuarial specifications
Knowledge of State Insurance regulations
Strong project management skills and time management skills
Experience with Life insurance illustration systems
Collaborative style that embodies teamwork across many different operating units within AXA.
Should have a basic understanding of the IT infrastructure
Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills
5+ years’ experience in a similar industry / field
The Head of Product Development & Filing will be responsible for the entire product development and contract filing function for all Employee Benefits Products. This individual will be critical to building and maintaining a strong product portfolio to establish AXA as a credible market presence in the Employee Benefits space.
The Head of Product Development & Filing will be responsible for managing the in-house product development and filing team, as well as managing relationships with consultants who may be retained to assist with product development projects.
This role will also be responsible for maintaining ownership of the State Filing and Approvals of each product, as well as the compliance around that process.
• Create and execute on the overall Product Development strategy for our Employee Benefits business, including both the ideation of new products and enhancements of current portfolio
• Alongside a team of product specialists, drive development of Business Cases, providing cost-benefit analyses, and marketing strategies to drive ideas through the product development process
• Partner with Pricing, Sales, Underwriting and other cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities
• Maintain expertise of the group benefits industry and garner competitive intelligence from the market
• Provide strategic guidance and oversight to our Filing team, alongside the Head of Filing, to ensure products/contracts are filed in all jurisdiction and compliance with state regulations is maintained
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA Equitable is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA Equitable family.