Reporting to the Lead Manager of the Implementation Management Office, this role will assist in managing multiple strategic programs to support and enhance the value of a listed Company.
This role can be located in either the Charlotte NC, New York, or the Syracuse office.
This vast program will ultimately oversee and ensure alignment of the IT, General Business Services and Other Business Readiness work streams, in addition to alignment with overall project governance. Additionally, the program has organization-wide purview including planning and monitoring of activities and Key Performance Indicators spanning detailed transition planning and project execution for each business area, baselining and assessment of business activities, processes and technologies.
This position will play a critical role in supporting the implementation of an appropriate cadence and coordination with all critical business partners – ultimately creating the plan for “stand-alone” readiness and ensuring execution of strategic initiatives.
• Assist in the planning and the target state design of the operating model:
o Work closely with business area leaders to identify all key functional processes across the firm
o Manage and assist in the direction of consultant relationships
o Identify issues, structure problems and generate actionable recommendations using formal problem solving frameworks and critical thinking
• Develop and manage weekly status reports, SteerCo reports, Group interactions
• Participate in the creation and delivery of presentations to senior management, including Excom, in very clear, structured formats
• Understand broad project planning requirements; lay out a project plan with direction from appropriate business area stakeholders, as necessary
• Develop and write executive-level memos and research papers
• Manage ambiguity, complex subject matters and concurrent deliverables
• Support multiple work streams and assist in meeting stated goals
• Integral knowledge of how to manage multiple work stream schedules is a highly critical aspect of this role
• Deliver data extracted from the work schedule to proactively manage issues/risks along with the critical path
• Draw conclusions based on independent evaluation of data and project schedules for review by the project team
• Work seamlessly with team members, leadership committee to achieve outcomes
• BA / BS required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to facilitate meetings and communication of results
• Develop strong relationships with business partners and team members
• Thorough data accuracy and integrity without exception
• Experience working with complex project schedules and ability to interpret results
• Proven analytical problem solving skills
• Maintain highest ethical standards; demonstrate practicality, integrity, promotes diversity and a culture of inclusion
• Business process consulting a strong plus (Six Sigma, Lean etc.)
• Change management experience a strong plus
• Software skills; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio (or equivalent mapping process software)
• Ability to set long term strategy and vision independently, and lead execution
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate well with executive management in a complex and matrix environment within the organization, and globally
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.